Thursday, August 5, 2010

An open letter to you

Dearest,

Much has been said about love; I have known all there is to know when I knew you.

There's Love: The Type That You Hurl To The Trash Bin And Spit On and Love: The Type That Starts From Fifth Grade, Develops in High School, Weathered Storms And Will Become A Happy Ending. It is needless to say in which type ours falls.

Looking back, our life together superimposes everything I had to go through alone. Look at what we have become. Look at us now.

I have said everything you need to know in the past eight years. You know so well. This might sound like an excuse for my being too happy to actually write remotely good but you sure know SO WELL.

Thank you for coming home. You are always welcome.

Much has been said about love; you have known all there is to know when you knew me.



You are my you, Carlos Felipe Cuyos.

1 comment:

  1. ay ay ay..need i say more?lol..so in love! stay sweet guys!

    ReplyDelete